Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you plan to observe the fifth anniversary of the US invasion of Iraq?

March 19th is the fifth anniversary I intend to place a black ribbon combined with a red, white and blue banner on my mailbox. How will you observe this sad day in American history?|||yes, i wil be celebrating by working towards brinig our trioops home now by suportingthose who want to end it now, this war is now costing US taxpayers 12 billloin Dolarsa month, yes Billoins not milloins the money is better spend inside the United States|||It's not over yet. So, I plan on going home, picking up my guitar, opening a beer, and enjoying the evening.|||hmm... my calendar has me eating lunch with my boss that day.... but other than that.. it's no different than any other day.... still looking for the one when we get out.|||By laughing at you... you people crack me up, as far as the cost in the number of American lives goes this war in Iraq has been the most successful campaign and occupation in the history of human kind... I plan to tell any servicemen and women that I meet to keep up the stellar work and come home in one piece and I will remember it as the day one of our presidents finally had the guts (accidentally or otherwise) to remove the "Bully of Baghdad" (something we should have done 18 years ago)... Our military is the best in the world and this war in Iraq is nothing more than proof of that fact; despite being vastly out-numbered, virtually surrounded by enemies, forced to fight a guerilla war that all but neutralizes our superior technology while Congress continualy delays funding for the sake of arguement, they have made significant progress in bringing freedom and democracy to one of the least free and democratic places in the world...|||I support the war every day, and with good cause, I don't ever want to see the USA get attacked again like it was on 911. More people died that day, then on Dec 7,1941.|||I will light a candle and pray they come home.|||I plan on treating it as any other day.





Veteran's Day and Memorial Day are the days I honor those who served.|||"A sad day in American history"? WTF?|||Yes I do, as my son spent three years there, 6 combat tours, and I will fly my usual Stars and Stripes and Marine Flag and Army Flag (every day) along with a sign on my truck that says Might Makes Right, Live With IT!|||Go ahead with your plans and don't worry. The United States military will be on watch to protect you and your fooish views.





*|||30,000 Americans are murdered every year in this country, that is over 200,000 since Iraq began. Mourn for them, mourn for the crime and the drugs and the rapes and the child molestations in this country every day that are either not punished or barely so because of liberal laws and politicians. Mourn for the 12 Americans a day killed by illegals in this country, mourn for the decline in values that once made America great, and mourn for the fact that leftist morons like you are allowed to live when great Americans like the soldiers in Iraq die.

No comments:

Post a Comment