Sunday, November 13, 2011

Who else has noticed the mixture of red and blue banners at Obama's campaigns?

This is a great marketing tool to send a message to Repubs and Dems. I spent a little time in marketing and know this is not by happenstance.





Did anyone else notice this?|||The Crips and Bloods have decided on a truce?|||On Fox News, they were reporting a lot of converted Republicans caucusing for Obama. I've heard lots of rumors to that effect too.|||Very smooth.|||I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear....nah, I think it stops after the Hussein.|||Yes, I noticed. You bring up a good point. The "Hope for change" posters are red. I don't think it's coincidence either.|||yeah ,i noticed it ,and he talked about red and blue joining together,that guy got huge brain matter|||YEAH ITS GREAT 20% OF HIS SUPPORTERS TODAY WERE INDEP. AND REPUBS|||Barak Obama is awesome.


The world and America is watching closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment