Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get those giant banners for events made?

I wanted to know where I could get a event banner made. If there is a place or website that does this list it. Like you see them mostly at award shows. People take pictures in front of them. Like at the BET Awards on the red carpet they have the banners people pose in front of. They have the logos and names of people who sponsered the event. I'm throwing my first party in Saginaw, Michigan. It's a really big party and I want it to look the best. Please help me out. If you do a search on an award show and you see the banners the stars take picture behind thats what I'm talking about.|||Yahoo may not appreciate this answer, but if you use Google Earth to scope out your area then put "banners" in the local search area. Yellow pages also work. 'Banners' and 'yourtownname' in the Yahoo search enginge will probably find you a store like Alltype.

No comments:

Post a Comment