Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which tattoo do you think is best?

I am wanting to get a tattoo with my kids' names but I cannot decide which one I want. Here are some ideas I have. Double hearts and the names. No banner. 2 red roses and the names. Birth month flowers and the names. Those flowers would be Larkspur and rose. Birthstones June and July and names. What do you think? HELP PLEASE.





|||I think it totally depends on your personality.


Are you more of a flashy jewelery person (stones)


cutesy (hearts)


traditional (roses)


feminine and natural (flowers)


??|||I think the birth flowers would be pretty!|||I like the birth flowers best. I think just hearts or roses are too common. What about the flower for June and maybe a firework for July just so they are a little different from each other? Love the idea of getting a tattoo for your kids!:) |||The flowers are a sweet and unique idea, I'd go with those :)|||I'll be honest i saw this answer on another question, i cant remember which one to provide a link or the persons name, so i hope they forgive me for reproducing it! something like a kanji (sp) symbol for mother with their names in the strokes?|||What about their zodiac signs? I really like the way those look. Here are the ones I am speaking of:





http://www.tiptopmovie.com/sings/cancer_鈥?/a>





|||i do have an idea.it depends on how old your kids are.if they are old enough to write their names you can have them write their names down and u can get their own hand writing tattooed on you somewhere like the wrists or shoulder blades.or you can wait a little longer for them to get older so they can do that if it sounds like a good idea.also another idea would be to get their hand print or foot print tattooed somewhere like the back/shoulder blades and you could put their names under it or in the middle of the outline of their print.my sister's friend got her daughter's hand prints tattooed on her back and colored in.it is a very nice tattoo to represent your kids.but for your ideas if u get their names small with a small version of their birth flower it would also look good.if you tell the tattoo artist you are going to or if u have a friend that can draw very well,you can ask them to help u design something.

No comments:

Post a Comment