Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why would a You Tube video not be available in my country?

The video itself is supposed to be a ski jump video with music from Limp Bizkit(can't watch it so can't confirm). I got a link from Google, clicked on it and got a YouTube page with a


red banner at the top that reads "This video is not available in you country"


Yet the Limp Bizkit song itself I have watched a live video of so what's up with not being able to watch the ski jump vid?|||I have singed up in other country and i press some music video and it says "this video is not available in your country"


Then i sing up another account on USA and again it don`t let me to watch


I have posted some videos and user in the same country can`t watch it





Retail|||whoever uploaded the vid did so with restrictions on geograchic locations





you need to ask the uploader for access i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment