Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will someone help design a banner for my site?

Howdy,





I'm not sure how many people will reply to this, or even read it for that matter. But I figured I should try.





I have a website(sorry if this seems like advertising), Neutral








www.musicandi.com








www.musicandi.com/forum








If you follow the first URL, to the main page, you can see it is pretty blank. The forum, which is the second URL, isn't nearly as bad, and can be left alone for now.





I would love to have a nice background, and a banner too. I am not artsy at all, so I can't really do this very well. I also know very little about HTML/CSS, only enough to get this up there and modified. But that's not hard in DreamWeaver.





I would like for someone to create a banner or too, for the site. Maybe a background.... I would also like to know how to make a little logo for right next to the address bar... I guess we would need a site logo first, eh? heh





I can't pay for anyone to do this for me, but if someone likes art or something, I would love any help.








EDIT~ Adding More Info~





The site nickname is andI short for music and I (I hope you acquired that...)


I don't really care what the banner looks like, but I was thinking something like a cool staff with notes on it, and somewhere saying Music and I.... I would like to keep the red, black and white theme too, if possible.


|||Maybe you're better off joining another forum instead of making one. |||Well I know a great site for making glitter text. It's http://glitteryourway.com It's easy, try it out!|||Learn it yourself from w3schools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment