Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am asking one of my guy friends to the sadies hawkins dance and i cant think of a creative way to do it in.?

I need ideas please:) I was thinking about customizing a pillow to ask him but i want a cute saying to put it on but idk what. He likes baseball and he loves shooting (his dad owns an ammo store.) Another possibility was getting a bang gun (a gun that has a red banner pop out of it saying "bang!") and having the banner say "Sadies?" Does anyone know where to get those?|||make an invite and put it inside a ear of corn|||I think the bang gun is a great idea. Very cute. You can buy them at costume stores, party stores, and joke shops. Also, some toy stores may have them. I'm pretty sure you can get them on this site, if you can afford to wait for it to be shipped: http://www.buycostumes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment