Saturday, November 19, 2011

Old Boston Red sox Banners from the 1950's?

Does anyone have any idea what these Banners may be worth? They are Flannel, RED, long triangle shape. One has Jiminy Cricket on it. My Dad an I went to Baseball games in Boston back then in the 1950's, I would just like to know their value today. To me they have more sentimental value and I would love my Grand Children to have them.|||They have to have some value. Keep them in your family as they are at least very cool. Write a letter to Tuff Stuff or Sports Collector's Magazine describing the item. Try finding a Sports Memorabilia or Sports Cards store in your area and ask the owner. But, no matter what the owner quotes you, do not sell them the item as they will probably give you a low figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment