Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get those giant banners for events made?

I wanted to know where I could get a event banner made. If there is a place or website that does this list it. Like you see them mostly at award shows. People take pictures in front of them. Like at the BET Awards on the red carpet they have the banners people pose in front of. They have the logos and names of people who sponsered the event. I'm throwing my first party in Saginaw, Michigan. It's a really big party and I want it to look the best. Please help me out. If you do a search on an award show and you see the banners the stars take picture behind thats what I'm talking about.|||you need to search for : "pop-up" %26amp; "Roll-up" banners.


the pop up can expand to a width of 10m, and starts from about 3 m, depends how much space you have.


there not cheap, but if you have the time and resources, it would be wise to order them from japan or china %26amp; have the print made in the US, i think you'll be able to save so cash that way.


otherwise, ask any local advertising agincy to print you a banner with your costum size, be sure to ask for a "flix-Face" banner with out-door prefrebly ink-jet printing, then just hang the banner on a woden partitian. that should even cost less.|||try kinkos

No comments:

Post a Comment