Tuesday, November 22, 2011

POLL: If the Soviet Union still existed, would you have visited the country?

I definitely would have! The whole history, national culture, the Red Banner, and military uniforms, have fascinated me my entire life. I think if it had survived, it would look a lot like Communist China, though.





Life in America is pretty chaotic, and maybe the whole social system there would have seemed a lot better. There were things like job security, free university and health care, etc. so maybe people there didn't stress as much. *shrugs*|||Dont forget the cops beating the **** out of you. not being able to make a better life for your self. waiting 7 years to get a car cause all the government people are getting them first. an extreamly corrupt government. i would of visited just to see how it was. there was great national pride and that is something you dont see in america much.|||Im studiying that subject right now, i would visit it, sounds very interesting :D


but i dont think it was a good form of goverment people were given everything i dont think thats good, idk if its like that but im still learning xD, also the economy wouldnt progress so idkk, might have been bad in some ways.





still very interesting :P|||No

Glorious Soviet Union visits me!



Actually, I probably would|||Yeah it sounds interesting.|||No, I'd rather visit germany during WW2.


PS I'm jewish.|||No. I love the USA.|||Of course!





There is so much history in that part of the world, how exciting! :)|||Yes I would but if they find out I'm italian they will probably kill me|||Yes, I've never been to a communist country.

No comments:

Post a Comment