Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I tie in the german colors (black, red, and gold) into my tattoo?

I want to get just three words: Fate, Hope, and Destiny. But I am german and currently living in germany and I want to add something to symbolize this. I was thinking maybe the flag but, to me that's masculine, or possibly a banner with the colors. Any ideas?? Remember, I want to make it feminine somehow, I would love some input/opinions!|||I W0ULD ABS0LUTELY BRANCH 0UT S0ME SIMPLE DESIGNS AND MAKE EACH W0RD EACH C0L0R. FATE=BLACK, H0PE=RED,DESTINY=G0LD.|||I agree with m伪褟i蔚鈾? I think that would be awesome. I wouldn't add anything more to it.|||Well under those words you can have a small bar with the colors of the flag.


Please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Ich w眉rde keinesfalls diese Farben in ein Tattoo einbauen wenn du vorhast, weiterhin in Deutschland zu wohnen.


Nur als Rat, das kann hierzulande (egal was f眉r Absichten du hast) als Rechts-tendierend wirken.


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment