Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get rid of the red X's?

Help! When I'm using myspace, many of my friends pictures just show up as red X's and so do flash players etc. I do have flash player installed, and ive ticked the setting "show images" under interet options. But they're still there and it's so irritating. I want to play some music on my profile but it won't work because the box where it is just shows up as a big fat X. also, my layout doesnt show properly, the contact box, extended network banner as well as the background are basically blank. this problem only started occuring yesterday, everything worked 麓before. i came back from france on sunday and hooked up my laptop to the internet here, and that's when the problem showed up. It's a different internet connection than i used to have, but still wireless, ad my brother has the same connection but this problem does not show up on his laptop. What can I do??|||Seriously I would download and install firefox and use that as your web browser instead.|||install Adobe Flashplayer|||This happens to me sometimes. It will clear up after a bit usually.|||The modem on your new internet connection has to installed on your computer along with the wireless router. Run network wizard it will prompt you for a wep key (a ten digit number found on your modem, the number is in brackets) Install soft ware for your wireless router You should have a good connection now

No comments:

Post a Comment