Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I just created a website, the banner I built shows up on 2 pages, not on any others.?

This is only the 2nd site I've created so I'm still learning. The banner is showing up on the 1st 2 pages but not on any of the following pages. It's a banner so the source name is the same yet all I get is the little red x on the remaining pages. Help please! Thank you in advance for any help alleviating my headache. :-)|||i don't know what kind of site you gave. but based on your question is about banner appear on 1st and 2nd page but not on others. so, there are two ways to do that,





1. create using css = create only once and all pages need to use a code to link to this banner. this banner is create once but can be use many many times.





or





2. create frames with no border ==%26gt; border=0|||If you provide the pages that are giving you fits, it's easier to troubleshoot.|||If you shifted any of your other pages, that have a banner problem outside of the root directory where the two that work are, then you have a bad path to the banner image.





Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment